VG70 Medical Ventilator / Invasive ventilator
1. Precise control on the tidal volume of each breath delivered to the patient by adjusting compensation dosage automatically；
2. Equipped with Bi-vent and PRVC (Pressure regulated volume control) system；
3. Advanced trigger technique, high-sensitivity triggering system;
4. Large-capacity battery;
5. Upgradeable ventilation system software
6. Auto-monitoring O2 leak and compensate it automatically to adapt to patient’s breathing pattern;
7. Multi-dimension monitoring function;
8. High security.
Function importantly through whole treatment phases
Initial treatment phase
The use of the VG70 breathing ventilator can relieve the patients from suffer by helping breathing.
Stable Condition Phase
PRVC and Bi-vent employ lung-protective strategies and intelligent ventilation method intelligent ventilation method to help the patient inhale O2 and exhale CO2.
With user-friendly display screen, the patient’s condition can be monitored in real time.
Ventilation weaning phase
Various ventilation modes enhance the ventilation weaning process, which will avoid extra workload on the patient and promote recovery. In addition, RSBI and WOB provide accurate reference for ventilation weaning phase.
Data export port could upload the data to the hospital monitor system and patient data management system.