1. Public place workers should do daily health monitoring. If there are suspicious symptoms of new coronavirus infection (including: fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, breathing difficulties, loss of appetite, fatigue, mental deterioration, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache, panic, conjunctivitis, mild limbs or waist and back muscle pain, etc.) occurring, they should stop their work and seek medical attention immediately.
2. If you find potential patients who are likely to have got infected, you should protect yourself well, and then persuade them to go to the hospital for medical treatment.
3. Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public goods and public contact with common parts, and make good records and signs of cleaning and disinfection.
4. Maintain air circulation in public places. Strengthen the opening of windows for ventilation.
5. Toilets should be equipped with sufficient hand sanitizer to ensure that water supply facilities such as faucets work properly.
6. Maintain a clean environment and clean up garbage in a timely manner.
7. In areas where diseases are prevalent, the public should minimize their visits to public places, especially avoid going to places with dense flow of people and poor air circulation.
|Address ：||No.8 South Jingguang Road, Erqi District, Zhengzhou City, China|